12 Jan 2013

Its Just Yesterday

Yesterday wasn't my goodday. Got rejected and my cat Lebat cannot pee from yesterday.What make my life more miserable is most of the clinics will charge RM300 and above exclude the pills. I know to be a veterinar is not an easy task. But the cost is the only reason I refuse to do the treatment for my cats. 

Somehow if I just let Lebat suffer, I will lost him today. Patiently I surf and googling about veterinar. Trying my best to find any clinic that we can afford to. I call them one by one asking about the price for Lebat case. Actually on that time I was like to cry where all the clinics charge too high. Suddenly I read about Hospital Haiwan Banting from one of the blogger. Rushingly called Dr Kumar and asked about the cost and what time the clinic close. I am surprised because Dr Kumar said for this case he will charge me around RM150 only. With hope, my husband and I went to Banting and met Dr Kumar. 

Well..yeah Dr Kumar did it perfectly. Only Allah knows how I am grateful found him. Lebat survived! Its just like a miracle! I just have some regrets if I know this place earlier, might be Kiki still here now. Dr Kumar surprised Lebat still not sleeping after giving him 3 doz. Lebat only 4.7 kilos while the dosages are for 6 kilos cat! With a help from husband, Dr Kumar succeed to let all the crystal out. All the pee came out with blood. Dr Kumar said it is normal the blood coming out because the crystal had shred urinary tract. Lebat now still weak because of the painkiller and drugs, but in a very good condition.

(30 minutes after come back form Banting. Very weak and unconscious)

(3 hours after.. semi-conscious. Lebat pee still includes blood. I have to put him in a cage, afraid he going somewhere during I sleep last night.)

kbai.

No comments: